Company makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available in other locations other than where it is operated by Company. The information provided on the Website is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country/region where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country/region. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The content on the Website (“Company Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Website (“Marks”) are owned by or licensed to Company or its affiliates, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights. Company Content, includes, without limitation, all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs and graphics. All Company graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names are registered trademarks, common law trademarks. Company’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Company.
Company Content on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, aggregated, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of Company. Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and the Company Content and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Company Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website and Company Content and Marks.
3. Product Information
The Products displayed on the Website can be ordered and delivered only within Indonesia. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in Rupiah and are valid and effective only in Indonesia.
All material and information presented by Company is intended to be used for personal, educational or informational purposes only. The statements on the Website and Products sold through the Website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
All Products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for Products to avoid potential allergic reactions.
Use of the Website is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice: The Website is solely an online store for specialty beauty products. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any Products or information received from the Website before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Company does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions. Company does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Website.
The Products available on the Website, including any samples Company may provide to you, are for your personal use only. Except where prohibited by law, Company may limit the number of Products available for purchase.
4. Color Information
While Company has tried to accurately display the colors of products, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
5. Purchases Payment
Company bills you through an online billing account for purchases of Products and/or services. You agree to pay Company all charges at the prices then in effect for the Products you or other persons using your billing account may purchase, and you authorize Company to charge your chosen payment provider for any such purchases. You agree to make payment using that selected payment method. Company reserves the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
6. Returns and Exchanges
At REKA Cosmetics, we want you to be pleased with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase when it is presented with established proof that the product(s) has defect(s). Simply follow the guidelines below:
• Returns are eligible only for the exchange of the same product(s).
• We recognize that returns are important to our customers. To ensure a positive shopping experience for all our customers, if we identify an unreasonable return pattern, we may restrict or refuse future transactions from such customers.
• For all returns, merchandise must be presented as given proof condition and established proof of purchase is required.
7. Mobile Services
If you access the Website via your mobile phone or tablet device (through an iPhone application, for example), we do not currently charge for this access. Please be aware that if you access the Website via your mobile phone or provide a mobile phone number to us in order to be contacted by voice or text message, your carrier’s normal rates and fees, such as text messaging fees or data charges, will still apply.
8. Third Party Content and Third Party Sites
9. User Representations
Regarding Your Registration
By registering an account on the Website, you represent and warrant that:
• all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate;
• you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
• you will keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your password and account;
• your use of the Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Regardless of whether you register an account on the Website, if you provide any information on the Website that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Company has the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or refuse you any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof). We reserve the right to remove or reclaim or change a user name you select if we determine in our discretion that it is inappropriate, such as when the user name is obscene or otherwise objectionable or when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name.
10. Regarding Content You Provide
The Website may invite you to submit Product reviews, chat or participate in blogs, online forums and other interactions with the Website and other users, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials to Company and/or to or via the Website, including, without limitation, text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information or other material (collectively “Contributions”). Any Contributions you transmit to Company will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available a Contribution, you thereby represent and warrant that:
• the creation, distribution, transmission, public display and performance, accessing, downloading and copying of your Contribution does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or moral rights of any third party;
• you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use and to authorize Company and users of the Website to use your Contributions as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you under this Agreement;
• you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Contribution to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Contribution in the manner contemplated by this Website;
• your Contribution is not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable (as determined by Company), libelous or slanderous, does not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate or abuse anyone, does not advocate the violent overthrow of any government, does not incite, encourage or threaten physical harm against another, does not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
• your Contribution does not contain material that solicits personal information from anyone under 18 or exploit people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, and does not violate any federal or state law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
• your Contribution does not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference or physical handicap;
• your Contribution does not otherwise violate, or link to material that violates, any provision of this Agreement or any applicable law or regulation; and
• in submitting your Contribution you have not used a false e-mail address, pretended to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise misled Company or third parties as to the origin of any Contribution.
11. Disclaimer of Liability
Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the use of the website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind. Including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
12. Fraud Protection Program
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.